Home

33 y/o chic looking for a fun team

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

33 y/o chic looking for a fun team

Postby squwheels » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Hey there! I'm new to the area, and looking for a co-ed team. I used to be decent... gotten out of shape over the last few years... but looking to bring it back! Winning is great, but being on a fun team is much more important.

Cheers,
Kristen
squwheels

Re: 33 y/o chic looking for a fun team

Postby ashlsb » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi Kristen, I too am 33 and out of shape, was just checking out the indoor field in Watsonville. Not sure if you have received any info but I was talking to a lady there and it sounded like there was going to be registration for a women's over 30 league sometime in October. I couldn't really find anything on this website. Do you know anything else? I totally want to play! Ashley
ashlsb

Re: 33 y/o chic looking for a fun team

Postby squwheels » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi ashley! My email address is squwheels@aol.com. hit me up there so we can discussmore details!
Cheers,
Kristen
squwheels

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center