Home

33/M Looking for team

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

33/M Looking for team

Postby lukedundy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey,

I’m a 33 year old male and have played competitive indoor and outdoor soccer most of my life (except the last decade or so, haha.) I’m very comfortable at midfield and striker. I’m a team player...friendly and competitive.

I live in Santa Cruz and work in Marina. Please contact me if interested in starting a team or filling an empty slot. Thanks!

Lucas
(415) 279-9871
lukedundy@gmail.com
lukedundy

Re: 33/M Looking for team

Postby LesterG » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 am

Did you find a team, Lucas? Tried reaching you over the phone but couldn't so I'll leave a message here. PM me if you want to join us.
LesterG

Postby lukedundy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey Lester,

Sent you a PM.
lukedundy

Postby lukedundy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Still looking for a team if anyone has an open slot. Feel free to call me at (415) 279-9871 or email me at lukedundy@gmail.com.

LesterG - I’ve emailed you with no response (about a week now) but let me know if there is still an opportunity for me to play on your team.

Thanks!

Lucas
lukedundy

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center