Home

35M looking for a team

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

35M looking for a team

Postby Avokato » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 am

I'm new to the area and would love to join a team. I've played all my life, including college and recent leagues. I speak English and Spanish and prefer midfield but can play most field positions. Please let me know if you could use an extra player.

Thanks,
Devin
Devinkato@gmail.com
Avokato

Re: 35M looking for a team

Postby Burrows » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:19 am

Avoekato wrote:I'm new to the area and would love to join a team. I've played all my life, including college and leagues. I speak English and Spanish and prefer midfield but can play most field positions. Please let me know if you could use an extra player.

Thanks,
Devin
Devinkato@gmail.com

Did you find a team? How hard is to find one? Moving to this area in a few months, probably be there for the next season.
Last edited by Burrows on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Burrows

Postby Putitin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 am

I was wondering the same thing as Burrows. Do you mind pming me? Or just respond here. Thanks in advance!
You can go hard or you can go home!
That's my life moto.
Putitin

Postby phallyka » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I speak English and Spanish and prefer midfield but can play most field positions. Please let me know if you could use an extra player.

ทางบ้าน
phallyka

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center