Home

Male Looking for a Fun team. Goalkeeper and defender. 20yrs

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

Male Looking for a Fun team. Goalkeeper and defender. 20yrs

Postby taylorclmsn » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Hello everybody,
I am new to soccer central but I used to play competitive soccer when I was a youth player. Haven't played on a team since high school so it's been about a year and a half but I'm really looking to join a competitive but still recreational and fun team. Not sure what my options are... I have played as a goalkeeper for many years and I believer I excel at it. Looking for the right team though! Never been on a team here at soccer central but I have played on the fields! Local to Santa Cruz
Please let me know!
Cheers,
Taylor
taylorclmsn

Re: Male Looking for a Fun team. Goalkeeper and defender. 20yrs

Postby clarkwes53 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 am

Hello taylor,

My name is Wes Clark with the CFC. We are in league 5 which is a monday night league. We are a work team. We all work for a company called cintas and have some friends playing with us as well.

We are looking for a goalie for our team and wanted to know what you thought about playing with us. The games will be 6pm 7pm 8pm or 9pm Monday night. My email is clarkwes53@yahoo.com

Let me know what you think,
Wes Clark
clarkwes53

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center